This module provides classes for delaying signals.
- class yodel.delay.DelayLine(samplerate, maxdelay=1000, delay=0)¶
A delayline allows to delay a given signal by a certain amount of time or samples. Time-varying delay is allowed.
- __init__(samplerate, maxdelay=1000, delay=0)¶
Create a delayline.
- samplerate – sample-rate in Hz
- maxdelay – maximum allowed delay in ms
- delay – initial delay in ms
Clear the current samples in the delayline with zeros. Every other state is kept (current delay, max delay).
- process(input_signal, output_signal)¶
Delay an input signal by the current amount of delay.
- input_signal – signal to be delayed
- output_signal – resulting delayed signal
Delay an input sample by the current amount of delay.
Parameters: input_signal – sample to be delayed Returns: resulting delayed sample
Specify a new time delay value.
Parameters: delay – new delay value in ms